Our well-developed teaching techniques efficiently give you everything you need to dance beautifully together. We provide instruction at our location, your home or a private studio. Lessons are typically one hour each.
We also invite you to check out this free resource of dance activities to help get you and your partner dancing together and having fun: www.dancehouston.org/love-to-dance-at-home.
During your lessons, we can spend as much or as little time as you like working on:
- Song selection including suggestions and/or demonstrations of different ways you could dance to each consideration
- Learning new moves specially tailored to your style and your song
- Social dance steps in a variety of styles (ballroom, Latin, swing, C&W, Bollywood, R&B, variety)
- Special moves (dips and tricks)
- Building on what you already know
- Leading and following, frame, connection, rhythm, and style
- Choreographing your dance together so you can select which moves you want and when you want to do them
Simple & ChicStarting at
- Private lesson
- Get the guidance you need for a memorable first dance including connection, rhythm, and basic moves
Forever YoursStarting at
- Three private lessons
- Pick up some fun new moves and create your first dance together
- Feel confident and ready to share your dance with all of your friends and family!
Say Yes to the DanceStarting at
- Five private lessons
- Pick your favorite song, or create a medley of songs for the perfect, jaw-dropping dance! This package is great for learning a lift, a dramatic dip, and adding in some creativity!
- Includes: lead and follow techniques, music editing, a rehearsal at your reception facility, and help with picking songs (if needed).
"I Do"Starting at
- Seven private lessons
- Learn technique and perform a beautiful and dynamic wedding dance that showcases your song and personalities
You and your fiancé will love every minute of your lessons!
To Have and To HoldStarting at
- Nine private lessons
- Give the performance of your lives at your wedding and develop fantastic social dance skills to enjoy for the rest of your lives
First and ForeverStarting at
- Twenty private lessons
- Commit to learning the dance styles you love and master them in time for your first dance. Take the floor with ease and have fun dancing with total confidence. Your dedication now will benefit your relationship forever!
Dancing on Cloud NineStarting at
- Custom choreography prepared in advance to your specifications through video demonstrations by choreographer and choreographer’s partner for your consideration, revisions, and approval
- Written flowchart of all moves timed exactly with song counts and lyrics
- Seven dance lessons
- Video recaps of each lesson for independent practice
- Collaboration with coordinator, videographers, photographers, and DJ/band to best present and capture your dance
Star of the ShowStarting at
- Includes “Dancing on Cloud Nine”
- On-site* rehearsal at reception venue with bride and groom prior to wedding day
- Day-of coordination pertaining to the dance to include any or all of the following: assist with dress bustling or any other dress/shoes/styling issues that may affect the dance, final run-thru for bride and groom prior to entrance, assisting with poses and moves for “first look” photos and video moments
- Directing photographers to capture moves from best angles and videographers to position and move in sync with the choreography
- Collaborate with videographers on editing the video of your dance
Additional work billed at $150/hour
*Choreographer travels to destination wedding (starting at $2500)
- Lessons may be located at a private studio or in your home or wedding venue
- Dances with parents and/or guests of honor may be included in any lesson or package
- Music editing of your first dance song if desired is included